Designing an engaging exhibition display can be a challenging task. The design must find the balance between being fun and interactive, whilst being able to endure the rigours of a high traffic environment. That is why lighting remains the go-to solution for enhancing a display because it is highly effective, and efficient to deploy. The right application of lighting will attract attention but won't detract from the display itself. It is this combination of seamless integration and subtlety of illumination that makes Pixalux® excellent for exhibition applications.
Techniques To Maximise Engagement
With careful application of lighting, an exhibition can be easily enhanced to attract a larger audience.
- Do not point the light source directly toward visitors as the glare can cause discomfort and detract from the display
- Avoid point source illumination which can create contrasting shadows making things difficult to see
- Use environmental lighting as a tool to guide visitors and demarcate exhibits
- Use the right colour temperature for the application; Cool white is great for rendering objects and graphics, whilst warm white is softer on the eyes and creates a more inviting atmosphere
How Pixalux® Lighting Can Improve An Exhibit
- Soft and evenly distributed light that creates shadowless illumination of objects
- No compromising of the design for standard products as every Pixalux® panel is made to order
- Available in warm white, cool white or full colour illumination that is compatible with a whole range of standard control systems like DMX and Dali
- Achieve unique and innovative designs with the structural illumination ability of Pixalux®
- Pixalux® is manufactured locally providing support throughout the whole project and offering fast turn-around
Get in touch with us for ideas on how to enhance your next exhibit!